Let’s face it. Smoking is bad for everyone. Bad for the smoker and all those around them that are exposed to second hand smoke. Although no app can break your nicotine addiction for you, this app can be a tool in your arsenal.
Smoke Free was inspired by a Shipmate in the Navy. She told me that she attempted to stop smoking unsuccessfully 7 times and that ridding yourself of a nicotine addiction was considered harder than ridding yourself of a heroin addiction. Smoke free combines several techniques to help you stay the course and free yourself from addiction.
Try the free version. If you like it, please consider the full version to unlock all the features.
Features by version.
- Lite - Full - Feature
- Yes - Yes - Body recovery Simulation
- Yes - Yes - 11 biological metrics
- No - Yes - 21 biological metrics
- Yes - Yes - Metric progress bars
- No - Yes - Progress Bar goal markers
- No - Yes - Estimation of the amount of time you save.
- No - Yes - Estimation of the amount of time you have lost
- No - Yes - Track money spent and saved.
- No - Yes - Financial goal.
- No - Yes - Graphical financial goal indicator.
Available in: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Smoke Free: Lite is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Smoke Free: Lite (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 1.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.